Sonam Kapoor Hairstyles and Haircut
Sonam Kapoor hairstyles and haircuts are most glamorous. She appears in different and unique hairstyles and haircut in different movies and events during promotion of her movie. In this page will discuss about her hairstyles and haircuts. Sonam Kapoor experiment a lot of hairstyles and she look awesome with all kinds of hairstyles. Examples of her hairstyles are messy updo, side bun, the messy bun, the poker straight look, does retro, hair open and other styles.
Sonam Kapoor Hair Styles in Different Parties
- Sleek Ponytail Hairstyle at Triumph show 2009
- Long Braided Hairstyle at MKBD Success Party
- Long Curly Sideswept Hairstyle at Aisha Music Launch
- Long Layered Hairstyle at the Desi Boyz Movie
- Long Curly Hairstyle at Mausam Music Success Party
- Half Updo Curly Hairstyle at the Venugopal daughter’s wedding
- Quirky hairstyle during the Pure Concept Event
- Open hair in different color
- Side Ponytail during Colgate event
- Elegant updo during the Cannes Film Festival
- Stylish updo on the sets of “Jhalak Dikhla Jhaa”
Hairstyles in Khoobsurat Promotion
- The retro hair-do
- The faux cornrows
- The side-swept tresses
- The intricate updo
References: girlshairstyleideas.blogspot.com, makeupandbeauty.com, bollywoodlife.com
Sonam Kapoor is a beautiful, cute and a fashionable Bollywood actress. Her father Anil Kapoor was also a Bollywood actor and her mother Sunita Kapoor was a fashion model. She was born in Mumbai, India and got education from India and Singapore. Her grandfather Surinder Kapoor was also a filmmaker. Her sister is a producer and brother is actor of Indian film industries. Her debut movie is Saawarriya which was released in 2007. In this movie hero is Ranbir Kapoor. Rani Mukerji and Salman Khan are in supporting role.
Recently her movie Khoobsurat, produced by her sister Rhea released in 2014. In this movie Co-star is Fawad Afzal Khan. Sonam Kapoor first successful movie was “I Hate Luv Storys”. She was nominated for many awards and got two awards up to now. She got Superstar of Tomorrow – Female in Stardust Awards in movie Saawariya in 2008 and Best Actress in Comedy or Romance in Stardust Awards in movie Khoobsurat in 2015.
Sonam Kapoor another movies are Aisha which was produced by her sister Rhea and this movie is released in 2010. Another comedian movie Thank You was released in 2011. Sonam Kapoor upcoming movies in 2015 are Dolly Ki Doli and Prem Ratan Dhan Payo.
Sonam Kapoor Dailymotion Hairstyles & Haircuts
Sonam kapoor's GLAMOROUS Hairstyle