Priyanka Chopra History Biography And Profile
Priyanka Chopra is an Indian actress. She is also a singer and Miss World 2000. Her mother and father both are doctors and in the Indian Army. Indian actresses Parineeti Chopra, Meera Chopra and Barbie Handa are her cousins. She became famous when she got the title of Miss World 2000.
History & Biography
Priyanka Chopra father Dr. Ashok Chopra belongs to Punjab. He was a medical doctor and job in Indian Army. During his job he was posted in many cities of India. In 2005 he was diagnosed as a patient of cancer. In 2013 he died.
Priyanka Chopra mother Dr. Madhu Chopra is Malayali from Bihar. She is a gynecologist. After the death of his husband she lives with her daughter Priyanka Chopra. Priyanka Chopra is topmost priority to taking care of her mother. She never left her alone. If she goes abroad for shooting or any work relating outing, she took her mother accompanied with her too.
Priyanka Chopra brother name is Siddharth. He is seven years younger than her. He was trained in chef from Switzerland. Priyanka Chopra attended his graduation ceremony in Switzerland with her mother. He is engaged with Kanika Mathur.
Priyanka Chopra was born on 18th July 1982 in Jamshedpur, Bihar, India. Due to posting of her father, in different cities of India, she passed her childhood and got education in different cities of India including Bareilly, Ladakh, Delhi, Pune, Lucknow, Chandigarh and Ambala. When she was 13, she went to USA and stayed at her aunt house.
Priyanka Chopra got early education from La Martiniere Girls' School in Lucknow Then at the age of thirteen she went USA and studied from Newton North High School in Massachusetts and later in North Delta Senior Secondary School in North Delta. After three years stayed in USA she returned to India and studied at St. Maria Goretti College in Bareilly. After winning title of Miss India and Miss World 2000 she discontinued her study. In USA she studied Western classical music, choral singing and Kathak dance and participated in several theatre productions.
Priyanka Chopra wanted to be a software engineer or criminal psychologist. But when she became Miss India and Miss World 2000, she left further study. After winning the title of Miss World she got offer for film. Her first film name was Thamizhan in 2002, it was a Tamil film. Mujh Se Shaadi Karogi is her first bit hit film in 2004.
Priyanka Chopra Profile
- Name: Priyanka Chopra
- Nick name: Sunshine and Mimi, Piggy chops
- Date of Birth: 18th July 1982
- Age (18 July, 2015): 33 years.
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Place of Birth: Jamshedpur, Bihar, India
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Religion: Hindu
- Language: English and Hindi
- School: La Martiniere Girls' School in Lucknow.
- High School: Newton North High School in Massachusetts and later in North Delta Senior Secondary School in North Delta.
- College: St. Maria Goretti College in Bareilly.
- Occupation: Actress, Model, singer and song writer.
- First Film: Thamizhan, a Tamil film in 2002.
- First Hit Film: Mujh Se Shaadi Karogi, in 2004.
- Father: Dr. Ashok Chopra, doctor.
- Mother: Dr. Madhu Chopra, gynecologist.
- Brother: Siddharth Chopra
Priyanka Chopra Favorite Things
- Food: Lasagna, Makkai ki roti and sarson ka saag
- Movies: Pretty Woman, Walk in the Clouds
- Actors: Mel Gibson, Kishore Kumar
- Actress: Sushmita Sen
- Favorite Outfit: Sari
Priyanka Chopra Height & Weight
- Height: 5’ 7’’ or 171 cm.
- Weight: 53 Kg or 117 Pounds.
- Eye Color: Dark brown.
- Hair Type and Color: Dark brown
- Shoe Size: 7